Qikfit Floors Advantages
- Ready made fan base. Builders and consumers would prefer to
remove concrete from the job !
- Speed – full days of labour cost can be stripped out of a build.
- Not concrete – slabs are not level and difficult to work with.
- Accuracy of timber components and controlled factory production.
- LVL is accurate and straight.
- OSB is a proven performer around the world with a long history.
- Customer buys a system not a product
- We can change the recipe to suit the system OR the market.
- Lightweight – 2 or 3 man lift per panel, dependant upon size.
- No cranes – other proposals use large panels that need cranes.
- No need to wait for a plumber to rough in as for slab.
- Sloping sites
- Good for reactive soils
- No great variation from an M class soil to a H or P.
- Other trades including brickies can start anytime
- Plumbing can be varied during the job.
- Sub-floor access means rectifications are possible and cheaper if required in the future.
- Underfloor ducting possible.
- Second storey additions easier to cater for.
- Less weather related delays.
- Reduced ground work required.
- 2.5 m span means less stumps.
- Big green tick relative to concrete ! PEFC/FSC
- First to market !
1) Upload your plans
2) Take-off supplied complete with stump lay-out.
3) Builder to order Qikfit floor system.
4) Builder to complete stump lay-out as per take-off.
5) Bearers installed – half day (typical home)
6) Panels installed – half day (typical home)
If you are ready to build and would like a quote on your project, all you need to do is submit your plans with a few details to get started
Not ready to build just yet but would like to stay informed on future developments in this innovative new product? Then why not subscribe to our information list. We will not send you any sales information, but will keep you informed of new and improved systems as they come to life.